Friday, March 03, 2006

Confession!



I have a confession to make.... I'm a reality tv fan! Not all reality tv... mainly just some of the main shows. In particular, I like American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Biggest Loser, Wife Swap, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition... and the upcoming UNAN1MOUS (which is going to be awesome... all those people in one room making a decision about who will get 1.5 million, and they have to decide unanimously... awesome). Anyway, here's my AI update. Last night, the right people got kicked off. Heather and Brenna needed to go; so did David and Sway. Here's the top list... in no particular order. Guys: Taylor, Chris and Elliot are by far the best in the competition. Elliot is THE singer, bottomline. Taylor is the most original and Chris has the total package... voice and marketability. Girls: Paris is an awesome singer and you just can't help but like Mandisa. Other than that... I don't reallly see anybody else really making it. Kathleen McPhee can sing, I just don't think she has that star quality. Ace Young is incredibly appealing to the girls, and could make a long run on that alone. Kellie Pickler is cute... sorta, but the cal-a-mar-i thing can only take her so far... she just isn't that good of a singer. Anyway... I'm sure I've offended many people by not mentioning their person... oh well.

2 comments:

Peter Zefo said...

Josh,
I just finished your M.Div thesis. Great job! The emphasis on African-american Pentecostalism was good. Did you come up with the "I'm messed up, you're messed up, we're all messed up and it's okay" statement? I want to steal it!

Josh Butcher said...

Yeah, I came up with that... actually, If I remember correctly, it came out of a conversation I had with Hope after attending a church for the Foundations of Xian Formation class. You can steal it, thats fine... just remember, unless you cite me ITS PLAGARISM.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!