Friday, May 26, 2006

An Apology





As some of you may have noticed, your comments have not been appearing on my blog site until recently... recently being about two or three days ago. For this, I apologize. Unbeknownst to me, I had clicked on the comment moderation thing. However, I received no emails to inform me that there were comments, so I just thought that everyone reading the blog sucked and were not commenting. Sorry for the censorship, don't know what happened there. But... you can once again say what you want... and feel free to hijack this blog to server your own ranting purposes.

4 comments:

m.d. mcmullin said...

Fascist censoring pig.

Brandon Anderson said...

I'm never reading this again because you used the S-word.

joel w. clackum said...

Huzzah... we broke the reign of the overlord and can speak freely again!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »