Monday, December 05, 2005

Disclaimer

I started out typing a harsh response to a previous comment concerning the type of language I have chosen to use on my blog. I deleted it. I decided that to do so would be, in fact, vulgar. It would come from an attitude of revenge and anger. It would not be edifying nor uplifting of my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. It would be foul language, more so than any four letter word could imagine. Therefore, if I offended you, I apologize. I will continue to speak/write what I want and ask that if it offends you, simply please refrain from visiting my blog and pray that God will continue to disciple and strengthen us both.

3 comments:

Peter Zefo said...

Josh, you are such a @#$%ing @#$% @#$% @#$% @$#% @#$% @#$%

m.d. mcmullin said...

Hey Pete, shut *$#! up! You dirty piece of #@$*!!

Brandon Anderson said...

Ditto.